Aw crap….. tagged by
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
3. You must choose 11 people to tag. Put their icon on your journal!
4. Go to their page and tell him/her that you tagged them :3
5. No tag backs!
1) I am an ENFJ…the same type as Rarity (ive said it, I'll say it and I'll say it again), Oprah, and Adam Young (Owl City) ;D
2) I constantly repaint my nails. It's almost sickening how much I cover up my nails with such lacquer.
3) I listen to Hey Ocean! radio on Pandora because (1) Ashleigh Ball (2) They're amazing
4) I have memorized all the lines from The Lion King 2 and use them often in conversations with my sister who will repeat the next set of lines back to me however insignificant they were in the movie.
5) I think MegaMan is really, really hard.
6) I am well versed in the world of Sonic the Hedgehog and tightly restrain art of my OCs from reaching your inboxes.
(Trust me. I love Sonic OC art, but if only you knew the amount I drew of them…. O#o)
7) I pick up the Sonic Archie Comics every so often and my art even got in there once! Sally Acorn = FOREVER!!
8) I'd like to believe I have a nice fashion sense and can make any graphic-tee a little bit more stylish.
9) I was once asked to be a concept artist for an ANONYMOUS videogame, but I declined.
10) I own an Art Bag…which is almost as comparable to me as a child is to a security blanket…? When I carry it around it looks like a well-worn purse, but it's ACTUALLY full of my drawing book, one purple-and-green case of colored pencils and pens I found in the basement, another harder, teal-blue case of brand NEW colored pencils (for coloring projects I care about), a cool pencil sharpener the size of a toddler's thumb made in Germany, and lots of pencil shavings. :/ And sometimes spare earbuds (50% of the time, they are busted as well). And candy.
11) I miss Free Comic Book Day. Every single year.
How was Free Comic Book Day and May 4th, huh, everyone….?
HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOURSELVES, because I WENT to get a comic book free and turns out the store I went to didn't PARTICIPATE in it.
Go on. READ YOUR FREE GOLD.
But I bought one instead. ^o^~ Sonic and MegaMan Crossover Series: Worlds Collide. Part 1/12.
I was sorta dissatisfied, cus all it really was was Ivo—I'm sorry for my SatAM speak,….EGGMAN and the other guy…..uuuuuh…I forget his name. It's NOT Light….DR. Light is the good guy…BAH WHATEVER. HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! ^^
I've been feeling sick. SO: What else is there to do when you are sick?
1. CONTINUE ON with your daily life. T~T Sadly.
3. Watch Sonic X for the 3rd time over. THIS TIME in Japanese.
Yup. That and drawing! ^o^~ Always. Sorta.
Uuuum…don't really know what else to say.....
Oh, yea! I made a bunch of new accounts on a bunch of new websites, recently.
THE LAST ONE ON MY LIST is FiMFiction. ;D
Aaaaaaaaaaaand I fixed Steam! ^o^ THIS NEXT PART IS FOR THOSE POUR UNFORTUNATE SOULS ON THE INTERNET WHO HAD THE SAME PROBLEM I DID AND HAD A HARD TIME FINDING THE ANSWER!!
Problem: I was downloading a game through Steam and a Windows Update that atomatically restarts my computer interrupted my download! Oh noes! Ever since then I can't open Steam and it won't respond AT ALL!!
Solution: Close Steam if optional. Go into the program files, find "ClientRegistry.Blob", and RENAME IT TO, "ClientRegistryOld.Blob". Reopen Steam.
My new song I'm learning on the piano has been chosen. It's "It'll Be OK" from
aw yeah. I just helped an internet!! K, I want Iced Tea, so i'm done here.
ALSO: FRIEND IS WRITING A FANFIC.
And I love it hardcore. I contributed to chapter 7, those interested. :3